Jao Ortega

Jao Ortega

Digital Marketer

Author image

Jao Ortega

1 year ago

It would be awesome if there's an option to full chatbot engagement and lead capture during off-work hours.  With this, a flow/automation builder would be cool.

1 people like this

0 comment

Author image

Jao Ortega

10 months ago
Hi Thrivers, is there a way to hide the widget in certain specific pages?  Thanks.

3 comments

• Parvez Akther
    Parvez Akther 10 months ago
    That condition should come from your page logic. You can include/exclude snippet from your page settings(depends on the CMS you use)
  • Jao Ortega
    Jao Ortega 10 months ago
    Got it bro.. would've been amazing if we have this option from the dashboard. Thanks anyway.
  • no gooe
    no gooe 9 months ago
    Still getting unsolicited emails. Once again...remove my account. when I click on notification preferences, i get a 403 error. This is a reflection of your product quality. It would be a hard sell for me to want to use ThriveDesk if they don't have the IT infrastructure to handle something as simple as this.
Author image

Jao Ortega

10 months ago
Hi friends! Are there any timeline for the livechat? Thanks.

1 people like this

3 comments

• Nguyễn Quang Hoàng
    Nguyễn Quang Hoàng 10 months ago
    Go to Manage > Assistants to create it
    1 Like
  • Jao Ortega
    Jao Ortega 10 months ago
    Oh yeah.. my bad.. thanks bro..
    1 Like
  • test person
    test person 10 months ago
    still getting unsolicited emails. Once again...remove my account. when I click on notification preferences, i get a 403 error. This is a reflection of your product quality. It would be a hard sell for me to want to use ThriveDesk if they don't have the IT infrastructure to handle something as simple as this.