Andy

Andy

Right now the post font is a certain size, then the first reply font size is smaller, and then the nested reply font size is even smaller.

5 comments

• Parvez Akther
    Parvez Akther 2 years ago
    Will fix asap.
  • test person
    test person 2 years ago
    still getting unsolicited emails. Once again...remove my account. when I click on notification preferences, i get a 403 error. This is a reflection of your product quality. It would be a hard sell for me to want to use ThriveDesk if they don't have the IT infrastructure to handle something as simple as this.
    • Ashiqul Islam
      Ashiqul Islam 2 years ago
      Hi Test Person, Can you please elaborate your problem, you said notification preferences is giving you 403 error, however, it seems everything is perfectly fine from our end, will you be kind to make a small quick video of the issue, and it also appears that you are very frustrated, why didn't you contact us at [email protected] with your video we will look at it. no worries.
    • test person
      test person 2 years ago
      No. I'm not making a video. If you can't understand the issues, you should not be working in development. I have contacted many people at ThriveDesk. No one fixes it or does anything. THREE issues: 1. I created a demo account on ThriveDesk and want it deleted. There is no way to do this in the interface. So I've asked for it to be deleted multiple times. IT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED 2. I signed up to this community. I tried to delete my account, and once again no option to delete. I've asked for it to be deleted multiple times, it HAS NOT BEEN DELETED 3. I get email notifications for this community. On the bottom it has a link to set your notification errors. Click the link, you get a 403. Once again, no way to unsubscribe. All of these are required functions by law. You can not hold personal data or accounts if you are asked to delete them. As a web developer, I also know ALL OF THESE ARE VERY EASY TO IMPLEMENT. But no one on your team seems to be able to do it. If that reflects on the skill level of ThriveDesk developers, I would be very hesitant to ever use ThriveDesk.
  • no gooe
    no gooe 2 years ago
    Still getting unsolicited emails. Once again...remove my account. when I click on notification preferences, i get a 403 error. This is a reflection of your product quality. It would be a hard sell for me to want to use ThriveDesk if they don't have the IT infrastructure to handle something as simple as this.